Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to "Made by Kristina in Singapore" and "Innovative Czech Wines: A Wine Tasting Masterclass" (“the Events”) organised by Avventura Pte Ltd ("the Organiser”). These conditions are to be read together with all other terms and conditions or statements or directives displayed on the www.madebykristina.sg website
1. You must be 18 years old and above to purchase tickets for the Events.
2. The Events are open only to persons who have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Children between 13 and 17 years of age may only attend the "Made by Kristina in Singapore" event but they would have to be fully vaccinated and be accompanied by an adult.
3. All guests at the Events are required to adhere to and comply with the prevailing government regulations and health advisories for indoor dining. Face masks are no longer mandatory but we encourage guests to respect each individual's decision to wear or not wear a mask at the event.
4. Due to the unique nature of these limited events, all payments for tickets purchased are fixed and final; no cancellations, no amendments, and no re-scheduling will be allowed. Please double check the details before finalizing your booking. If you are unable to attend either or both the Events due to an exceptional situation for e.g. if you test positive for Covid-19 or have received a Stay Home Notice order, please contact the Organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance on your options.
5. Please note that timings for the Events are fixed and only available as stated. Change of timing or sessions is not allowed. If you are running late you must inform the Organiser as soon as possible via email at email@example.com. Late arrivals may forfeit the parts of the Events they missed.
6. Tickets for the Events can only be purchased via the official website www.madebykristina.sg. Tickets purchased from unauthorised third parties will not be honoured.
7. Tickets may not, without the prior consent of the Organiser, be transferred, resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket or used for promotional or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the ticket without a refund.
8. The Organiser is not obliged to provide menu alternatives for guests with strict dietary restrictions. Where possible, we will try to accommodate guests with known food aversions or allergies if notice is given at least 10 business days prior to the date of the reservation. The Organiser regrets that it is unable to cater to guests with pure vegetarian or vegan diets.
9. The extent of the Organiser's liability to you shall under no circumstances exceed the price of the ticket and the Organiser and their agents, subcontractors, employees, etc shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
10. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or change the time or date of the Events at its discretion. If the Organiser changes the time or date of your booking, you will be given the opportunity to cancel your booking and receive a refund of the ticket price.
11. The Organiser will not be liable for any additional costs, losses or expenses resulting from any cancellation of the Events or any changes to the times or date.
12. You acknowledge that there is a global pandemic and that the government of Singapore can choose to stop the Organiser from running the said Events till further notice.
13. The Organiser shall not be liable to refund the ticket price, or for any other penalty should the Event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond its control - circumstances that include but are not limited to extreme weather, civil disorder, pandemics (including Covid-19) and other public health emergencies, and acts of terrorism.
14. You agree to and shall indemnify and hold harmless the Organiser and their agents, subcontractors, employees, business partners, etc for (i) any damage to any of your personal property, and (ii) any injury, sickness or death, arising out of or during or in relation to the Events, unless due to the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the Organiser.
15. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse a ticket-holder admission to the Event or to evict such a person from the Event in any of the following circumstances:
a) If the ticket-holder is unable to satisfy the specified minimum
age requirements and conditions for entry;
b) If the ticket-holder is unable to prove a valid Covid-19 vaccination status;
c) If the ticket had been acquired or used in breach of the specified terms and
conditions of sale;
d) If the ticket-holder displays unbecoming, unruly or disorderly behaviour that
poses a threat to the safety and security of staff and other guests, and/or
which compromises the integrity of the Event.
16. A professional photographer/videographer has been appointed by the Organiser to document the event. If you are photographed, filmed or taped, you consent to the Organiser's discretion to broadcast, publish, license, and use any images, audio and/or video recordings of you without compensation. Guests may make use of their personal cameras or camera-enabled mobile devices to take photos and videos strictly for personal use only.
17. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be duly posted to the official website and you will be duly alerted to the revision by email. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions will not be affected.
18. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Singapore law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.